These are just some of my personal tips that I have felt really helped me and others. I hope they help :)
- Drink at least 2 liters(8glasses) of water every day.
- Try to eat your food as slowly as you can and take a sip of water between each bite, and chew every bit a lot.
- Never eat after 7pm.
- Try to get at least some exercise every day if you can’t go to the gym, like some push ups,crunches or some youtube work out videos.
- Eat your fruits and veggies!
- No candy.
- No junk food.
- No soda except diet soda.
- Only drink water.
- Drink 3 cups of green tea every day, it will speed up your metabolism and is good for you.
- When hungry chew some sugar free gum.
- Sleep for at least 6 hours every night and go early to bed.
- Try to avoid alcohol, cocktails and beers are calorie bombs, instead have a light beer or vodka with diet soda.
To avoid a binge:
- Imagine how you will feel if you don’t eat it, how good and proud you will feel after.
- Try to distract you as much as possible, think about something calm and relaxing.
- Physical distraction, get away from the place where you can binge.
- Go and trink a glas of water.
- Do 20 crunches.
If you have any questions or need any advice my ask box is open :)